Magento needs no introduction, in the world of e-commerce Magento has achieved great popularity. It helps build an online store and supports store owners to run it efficiently. However, there are many drawbacks that store owners face during business operations, one of them being the prices of the product. Every business owner wants to sell their products at a minimum price to attract customers. But the competition is extensive and prices vary from business to business plus the service and quality they offer may also vary according to the price. Price policy may impact sales deeply, therefore Magento 2 hide price was created.
The Magento 2 Hide Price extension is an excellent way for Magento 2 stores to keep price visibility private. Customers can contact stores directly, and the admin can allow customers to negotiate the product prices that are fair to the customers and for the business also.
- This Mageplaza Hide Price extension supports API/GraphQL.
- Price auto-hide based on regulations
- Hide the prices from the public
- The comprehensive pricing request report
- Customers groups to access price
Why hide prices?
Take a look at the following elements:
- Price competition is one of the most important elements influencing purchasing decisions.
- Hiding your rates makes it easier to keep competitors from disrupting your pricing strategy.
- One of the most effective price techniques is flexible pricing. You can break the fixed price cycle by hiding product costs and allowing clients to negotiate the best price. It will help your customers feel comfortable when it comes to pricing.
- The price hide strategy may give you customer information, the Magento 2 hide price for guests doesn’t show the price to potential customers, all it asks for is a login, in this way merchants can collect information about the customers to understand their demands and improve their price strategies.
- Price comparison is the big reason, customers compare price policies of every business offering the same product which may discourage them to shop from your store when the prices are low in your competitive business. This extension allows the customers to request the price and they can negotiate the prices, it may increase sales.
It’s a great way for retailers and customers to communicate more closely. Thanks to Magento hide price extension, it enables the admin to personally contact the customer, and the support team can provide more product details and greater care for users. As a result, customers can get a deep understanding of the product and they are free to negotiate the prices.
It encourages the trust among the customers and shows the gesture of regard the retailers has for their customers as a result of personal conversation, the sales are increased and beneficial for customers as are allowed for negotiation which increases their satisfaction and enhances their shopping experience.
There are many factors for the price variation, one of them being economics and competition in the market. Showing a fixed price is not a good option, product prices vary from time to time, so this extension allows customers to personally contact the store owner and know the up-to-date price and other details.
- Hide the price and display the product’s description instead.
- To begin a conversation, hide the price.
- Hide the price to get a login
Price auto-hide based on regulations
With the help of the Hide Price extension, the store owners can hide pricing automatically instead of showing it manually for each customer. The admins are authorized to specify the criteria under which the configured rule will be applied to specific products or categories, such as Product Category, Product Attribute, or Attribute Set conditions.
Hide prices for the public
The Magento Hide Price extension is a solution for Magento store owners who want to keep their product prices confidential. The advanced extension offers several options for hiding prices without affecting the sales rate.
The price information is available to customers in groups
Magaplaza’s Hide Price extension allows websites to hide the pricing from specific consumer categories. If store owners want to offer some specific products in bulk, for example, only particular customers as wholesalers can see prices. The prices are kept confidential from other visitors. This is a great strategy for businesses to increase sales by making unique offers to a specific group of customers, allowing them to contact store owners, and negotiate the price. Admins can also use the rule management grid to effectively control the specific customer categories and see which customer groups are affected by the price rule.
The detailed price request report
In addition to hiding the prices, the Hide Price extension makes an Advanced Report highlight function. The detailed query report will be sent to the admin panel once a month. Store owners can see the number of requests overview of the most popular product, and all requested products from its panel. Moreover, it compares the requests from previous months to current months which helps the admin to analyze the request concept and make new strategies if the recent strategies are not working up to the mark. In short, administrators have access to all the data of customers and call for price requests.
The Advanced Report is an amazing feature that allows the admin to overview the products that are generating more inquiries and benign the best seller. This feature forward all the request to the store admin, so that the admin and support team can contact them immediately and makes sure that no orders and inquiries are missing or unanswered. Online stores can use this extension to connect with potential customers and assist them in shopping and it increases their shopping experience. As a result, it will increase the conversion of visitors into loyal customers.
Compare/remove Add to Wishlist
The add to wishlist and compare buttons can be removed by the admin as these buttons are not in use with the price hide extension. It will remove the buttons on product and category pages.
When a customer calls for the price, it automatically sends an email to the store admin about the inquiry. The extension helps to keep records of all the customer queries it helps in quickly responding to customers.
Request Management Grid
The management grid helps retailers to keep a record of all customer inquiries and demands. Admins can see information about visitors, such as their time of request and feedback status.
Why choose us Mageplaza?
- It offers customer-centric extensions, which are beneficial to increasing the efficiency of the Magento2 store.
- They believe in long-term services for the customers to succeed in their enterprises.
- A 60-day money-back guarantee is offered
- Mageplaza offers support 16 hours a day, 5.5 days a week to ensure that our extensions run well on your site