Do you want to have a clean, fast, and user-friendly search experience on your website?
If so, you can use reindex from the admin extension that has just been released.
The reindex from admin Magento 2 extension will allow you to reindex your store catalogs in seconds without interrupting the flow of your work. It’s really convenient for those who manage their webshops on a daily basis and want to keep up with changes in catalogs whenever they happen.
The Magento 2 reindex from admin extension is simple to use and has a lot of customizable options. It is compatible with Magento Open Source and Magento Enterprise editions.
Magento 2 reindex from admin extension has been tested on various settings and it was found to be working correctly under the following conditions:
1) In the case of having multiple languages per page.
2) Having the same product (product types, variants, etc.) in both a category and a subcategory.
3) Having navigation blocks that have the same names in categories and subcategories.
A lot of people are using the internet to find information. Whether it’s for work, school, or just out of curiosity, we’re all looking online. That means that we’re all looking at search engines and websites to get what we need. If you want your website visitors to have a good experience while they visit your site – and you should – then it’s important that their search is great while reaching you. Fortunately for you, there are a few things that can be done about this…
How To Improve Your Website’s Overall Performance
The first thing that you need to think about is the purpose of your website. If you are using it for a simple promotion, then the best way to do this is to make sure that it looks great and is very easy for people to use. If you have a complicated website, make sure that all of your information and pages are easy to find and that people can easily navigate them without getting lost.
Other things to consider within and beyond on-site optimization
Search engines are a vital part of the web-surfing experience. Searching for our desired information is easy, fast, and consuming. The google search algorithm is continually changing to try to obtain and provide the most relevant content for each query. With so many people using search engines every day, it’s important that your website is seen as the top site in Google searches.
Here are some tips on how you can rank as one of Google’s top web pages in their index:
– Optimize your page title tags with keywords or phrases that describe what visitors will find on your page.
– Put a visible call to action at the top of your page.
– Link back to your website from external pages and other content such as blog posts, press releases, news articles, etc. by using text links or internal linking.
– Add alt tags with keywords in the page titles of all images for search engines to find.
– Include relevant keywords in text links or internal linking (this is sometimes called “spidering” or “inlining”).
– Optimize (or “SEO”) your website to show up higher in Google searches.
To know more, visit https://store.webiators.com/
Explore More opportunities for your Magento 2 store at Webiators Store