Magento 2.4.3 has been released on 10th August 2021 with its major upgrades which will offer an amazing on-site shopping experience to your customer. In this blog is everything you can know about Magento 2 latest version 2.4.3 improvements and updated features that have been included with this major upgrade of the latest version Magento 2.4.3.
Major Aspects(Highlights) of Magento 2.4.3 Release:
Substantial Security enhancements:
- This release includes 33 security fixes and platform security improvements. Many of these security fixes have been backported to Magento 2.4.2-p2 and Magento 2.3.7-p1.
- A new Composer plugin helps prevent dependency confusion and identifies malicious packages with the same names as internal packages on the public package repository.
- Rate limiting is now built into Magento APIs to prevent denial-of-service (DoS) attacks.
- ReCAPTCHA coverage has been extended to include in the latest version Magento 2.4.3.
This release contains enhancements that improve the quality of the framework and the following functional areas:
- Customer Account
- Promotions and Targeting
- Cart and Checkout
- Staging and Preview
- Magento 2.4.3 version is not yet compatible with PHP 8.x, but the following platform upgrades bring us closer to future compatibility with PHP 8.x.
- The KnockoutJS library has been upgraded to v3.5.1 (the latest version).
- The deprecated TinyMCE v3 library has been removed.
- Magento Open Source 2.4.3 has been tested and confirmed to be compatible with Redis 6.0.12.
- Laminas library dependencies have been upgraded to PHP 8.x-compatible versions.
- Magento 2.4.3 release includes enhancements that decrease indexation time.
- Merchants can now exclude a website from a customer group or shared catalog, which reduces the number of records for indexing and improves indexing times.
Page Builder is now available as a bundled extension in Magento Open Source.
Magento 2.4.3 page builder replaces the TinyMCE editor in the following Admin areas:
- CMS Page
- CMS Block
- Category Description
- Product Description
For information about enhancements and bug fixes, see PWA Studio releases. See Magento compatibility for a list of PWA Studio versions and their compatible Magento core versions.
- Magento 2.4.3 Release adds GraphQL coverage for shared routes.
- The route query and RoutableInterface support routing requests on the product, category, and CMS pages.
- The URL resolver query has been deprecated, and its functionality has been superseded by the route query.
Upgrade Compatibility Tool:
The scope of the Upgrade Compatibility Tool has been expanded based on feedback from the community. Join our #upgrade-compatibility-tool Slack channel to get support from the Adobe product team and the community, as well as to help guide the future direction of the tool.
Magento 2.4.3 Release Notes:
Let’s upgrade your Magento eCommerce store to the latest Magento 2 version and give a flawless and amazing shopping experience on your Magento 2 Store.
If you want to get help from Magento experts to update your store to the latest version? Webiators can Upgrade your Magento Store Successfully with the help of our Magento 2 upgrade service!