As you know, Cart price rule is used for applying discounts in the shopping cart based on sets of conditions. Discounts can be automatically applied to reduce subtotal for customers when they meet conditions or when they enter a valid coupon code.
Follow the below stepwise guide to create a simple shopping cart price rule in Magento 2.
1. Login to Magento 2 admin panel.
2. Go to Marketing > Cart Price Rules
3. Click Add New Rule button
4. Configure the Rule Information as shown below:
5. Set Conditions for the shopping cart price rule
6. Configure Actions for the above conditions:
7. Set the Labels for the set discount
8. Save the configuration
Open the product page that offers a price tag of $100 and add it to the cart. Then open your Magento cart page and you will see the result.
The above output means that you have applied the Magento 2 shopping cart price rule successfully.